Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup.
You can cook Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup
- It’s 250 gr of chicken breast.
- It’s 200 gr of kale.
- Prepare 1 of banana flower (optional).
- It’s 1 of long red chili (optional).
- Prepare 2 of lemongrass.
- Prepare 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 cm of ginger.
- It’s 1 cm of galangal.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of medium red onion.
- It’s 2 cm of turmeric or 1 tbsp turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 8 cups of water.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup step by step
- Chop kale and banana flower, put aside..
- Using a blender, blend onion, garlic, ginger, and turmeric..
- Chop the chili (optional).
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, pour the blended ingredients, stir them well until cooked properly, add galangar, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves, and lemon grass, stir them well. Add chili if you like..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, stir them well..
- Add water, stir it until the water blends with all ingredients, wait until it boils..
- Cut up the chicken breast, add it into the soup while it's boiling, cook until the chicken cooked really well..
- Add kale and banana flower, cook until all of them well done..
- Ready to serve hot or you can add rice to it..