Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅. Sprinkle with ½ cup of mozzarella and ½ cup of Parmesan cheese. Repeat to make another layer, then finish with the remaining sauce and mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. You're going to need a really deep baking dish to make this!!
This fun mash-up of chicken Parmesan and lasagna is an easy and delicious dish to prepare for your weeknight dinner. MORE+ LESS Most chicken lasagna uses a white sauce such as Alfredo, which makes this recipe even more unexpected—it aligns with classic chicken Parmesan and uses marinara. Layers of lasagna noodles, chicken, peas, creamy garlic Parmesan sauce – no cans, all real, totally yummy. You can have Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅
- It’s 12 of lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 cups of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 1 of sazon packet.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 cups of cottage cheese.
The funny thing about this recipe is that it's called Garlic Parmesan Chicken Lasagna BAKE, but it's not called an official Lasagna for a reason. This cheesy chicken lasagna gets hefty texture and bold flavor from a Parmesan cheese béchamel sauce mixed with layers of zucchini "noodles". Because it's an exceptionally delicious Chicken Parmesan Zucchini Lasagna… and it's amazing. Put a new twist on lasagna night with this amazing recipe that's packed with three cheeses, rotisserie chicken and fresh spinach leaves.
Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅 instructions
- Boil the noodles and cook the chicken. Shred chicken and mix with sauce, spices and sugar..
- Starting with the noodles layer it: noodles, ricotta, cottage cheese, parmasean cheese, chicken sauce mixture, mozzarella then repeat..
- Bake covered at 350 for 45 min..
Spread about ⅓ of the marinara sauce over the bottom of a casserole dish. Chicken Parmesan Lasagna – combines the flavours of two comfort food Italian classics into one great dinner. This is a recipe that resulted from leftover grilled chicken from a barbecue the night before and some leftover pasta dough that was in the fridge. Lay two lasagna noodles on the bottom of the dish (it's okay if they overlap), then layer some of the chicken. By incorporating chicken and eggplant Parmesan into a thick, hearty lasagna.