Curry Chicken Wings w/ Sauce.
You can have Curry Chicken Wings w/ Sauce using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Chicken Wings w/ Sauce
- It’s 1 dozen of chicken wings.
- Prepare 2 of potato.
- Prepare Half of onion.
- You need of Yellow Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 sachet of curry sauce.
- It’s 1 sachet of coconut milk.
Curry Chicken Wings w/ Sauce instructions
- Heat wok then add oil fan fry wings. Remove when done then saute onion, stir fry potato until it turns golden brown add in chicken..
- Mix them then add curry sauce let it simmer. When potato is tender add coconut milk simmer again till done.