Fajita seasoned chicken breast. Boneless chicken breasts cook in minutes when they're sliced into strips. But have you ever tried to slice a raw chicken breast? It's squishy and not so Last, the spices.
So easy to make, and so quick. Spoon in some of the fajita pepper mixture so that the breast is comfortably stuffed. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. You can cook Fajita seasoned chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fajita seasoned chicken breast
- You need 4 of chicken breast not frozen.
- It’s of Olive or vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 package of McCormick fajita seasoning.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Fresh ground black pepper.
We can thank the cuisine of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita. Originally, the term referred to a grilled strip of meat served in a tortilla. boneless skinless chicken breasts. Get full nutrition facts for other HEB products and all your other favorite brands. This homemade Fajita Seasoning only takes a few minutes to mix together, and allows you to use quality spices free of MSG, anti-caking agents, and other additives.
Fajita seasoned chicken breast step by step
- Lightly coat chicken in oil.
- Sprinkle on fajita seasoning on both sides and sprinkle on garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Air fry, bake or grill till fully done till the internal temperature is 165° degrees.
- Let chicken rest for a few minutes then serve and enjoy.
Spoon in some of the fajita pepper mixture so that the breast is comfortably stuffed. Season the chicken on both sides with fajita seasoning. Slice the chicken breast into very thin strips and add it to the casserole dish with the vegetables. Drizzle the vegetable oil over the chicken and vegetables, then sprinkle the fajita seasoning mix over top. Use your hands to toss the ingredients until everything is well coated in oil and seasoning.