Grilled Summer Veggie Pasta with Chicken.
You can have Grilled Summer Veggie Pasta with Chicken using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Summer Veggie Pasta with Chicken
- It’s 6 of tri-colored bell peppers, chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 lb of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 of yellow onions, chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 3 of zucchini, sliced.
- You need 3 of yellow squash, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cups of Italian dressing (protip Good Seasons Italian dressing packet with olive oil and red wine vinegar, follow the directions on the packet).
- You need 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked penne pasta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of basil chiffonade.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Grilled Summer Veggie Pasta with Chicken step by step
- Marinade chicken in 1/2 a cup of dressing for at least 2 hours. Separately, marinade vegetable in remaining dressing for at least 2 hours..
- In a grill basket, grill vegetables on medium high heat for about 40 minutes, mixing every 5 to 10 minutes. Separately, grill chicken until cooked through. Dice chicken into cubes..
- In a large bowl, mix together vegetables, chicken, pasta, parmesan cheese, basil and salt and pepper. Enjoy!.