Sunburst Chicken Salad. Make the best Sunburst Chicken Salad with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Chicken Salad is like a box of chocolates.
This Southern chicken salad is made with chicken, hard boiled egg, dill relish, and mayonnaise. Click Play to See This Southern-Style Chicken Salad Recipe Come Together. Tandoori Chicken Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. You can have Sunburst Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sunburst Chicken Salad
- It’s 1 TBSP of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 TBSP of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of frozen orange juice concentrate thawed.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of grated orange peel.
- You need 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast cooked, coarsely chopped.
- It’s 1 of large kiwi, peeled, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/3 cup of tangerine or mandarin orange sections, halved.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped celery.
- It’s 4 of lettuce leaves, washed.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of coarsely chopped cashews.
How to make curried chicken salad. First, poach the chicken breasts (or whole legs that include the thigh), and let them cool in the poaching liquid – this helps keep the meat juicy. Salads with delicious greens, ripe red tomatoes, and loads of other delicious colors. Filled to the brim with crispy greens and bold flavors.
Sunburst Chicken Salad instructions
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, orange juice concentrate, and orange peel in a small bowl until well blended. Add chicken, kiwi, tangerine and celery; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours before serving..
- Serve chicken mixture over lettuce leaves. Top each serving evenly with cashews. Garish as desired. Serve immediately..
Eat one today, and let us know which. Curry chicken salad is a quick and tasty alternative to your traditional chicken salad with exotic Curry Chicken Salad with Almonds. Chicken salad is never really "cheap", but when you get your. Harvest Chicken Salad is a hearty salad featuring warm, sweet & satisfying flavors of fall. Harvest Chicken Salad is free of gluten, dairy and grains and the Citrus Vinaigrette with Thyme is sugar-free.