Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream.
You can cook Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream
- It’s 4 of chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno pepper, halved.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh dill.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
Pan-seared chicken with cilantro dill cream step by step
- Sandwich the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of parchment paper and pound them with a kitchen mallet or heavy pot until they're about 2 cm thick..
- Combine the salt, sugar, oregano, paprika, cumin and black pepper and sprinkle the mixture onto the chicken. Add a glug of extra virgin olive oil and rub the spices into the meat until thoroughly coated..
- Lay the chicken breasts into a large pan on medium-high heat and let fry for 6 minutes. Flip them over and fry 6 minutes on the other side..
- While you're waiting for the chicken, make the cilantro dill cream. Remove about half of the seeds from the jalapeno, then chop the pepper and throw it into a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients, plus a pinch of salt, and blitz until you have a slightly chunky sauce..
- Once cooked, remove the chicken breasts to a plate and let them rest for 5 minutes before carving. Serve topped with the herb cream..