Turkish style chicken kebabs /Eid Mubarak.
You can cook Turkish style chicken kebabs /Eid Mubarak using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkish style chicken kebabs /Eid Mubarak
- It’s 2 cup of boneless chicken (fine minced).
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mint leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of Sweet paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 5 of Cherry tomato.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
- You need of Chutney.
- Prepare 1cup of Mint leaves.
- It’s 3 of Green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1cup of Curd.
- You need To taste of Salt.
Turkish style chicken kebabs /Eid Mubarak instructions
- Mince the masala(pic1)mince the boneless chicken separately.
- Now mix altogether, sumac (cuts down the spice of habanero chilli)salt,bread crumbs, sweet paprika mix well.
- Now add oil, now take barbecue sticks…insert half cherry tomato,then kebab mixture same as pic 2. And shallow fry them or grill them as per your like.
- Grind the chutney masala…mentioned in above Ingredients…shallow fry all the kebabs.
- Make some salad with onions, cherry tomatoes and sumac, serve altogether and enjoy😋 Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog.