You can have Chicken Kiev using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Kiev
- It’s of Chicken Kiev.
- You need 3 of large Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 2 of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Lemon- Herb Garlic Butter.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1 of large clove Garlic (minced and chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground Black Pepper.
Chicken Kiev step by step
- In a bowl, use a fork to mash all the butter ingredients until lemon juice is well incorporated into the butter. Set aside..
- Using a sharp slim knife, cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise keeping both halves equal in size and thickness. Carefully cut a into the side of the chicken breast as deep and wide without completely cutting it through creating like a pocket..
- Stuff each chicken breast with 1 tbsp of the prepared Kiev butter then close the pocket. Do a little push over the top of the chicken breast to disperse butter. Pinch the opening to seal..
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt and pepper..
- Dredge chicken in flour, then dip in eggs making sure to get a good egg coating, then dip into the bread crumbs..
- Heat pan with enough oil, fry the chicken in a single layer until golden brown..
- Sprinkle cooked chicken with salt, garnish with parsley and squeeze lemon wedges over the top before serving..