Diet with Tuna Salad. Fix yourself a quick and healthier tuna salad made suitable for the Mediterranean diet with red onion, parsley, and a light lemon dressing. This low carb tuna salad recipe isn't just great for keto, it's also ideal for the lacto-ovo-pescetarian diet. It's full of healthy fats, nutritious ingredients, and no red meat!
Tuna salad is an all-time favorite and a staple at diners and delis. Although the dish that you buy is not exactly considered a healthy option (often being drowned in dressing!), the homemade version can make a perfect low-calorie lunch with plenty of flavor. This recipe incorporates non-fat yogurt and low-fat mayonnaise to bind the ingredients while the salad and vegetables add color, flavor. You can cook Diet with Tuna Salad using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diet with Tuna Salad
- It’s 1 cup of macaroni rebus sampai empuk beri garam dan minyak sedikit.
- Prepare 1 buah of alpukat potong2.
- It’s 1 buah of tomat potong2.
- Prepare 1 butir of telur rebus potong2.
- You need 3 lembar of daun selada potong2.
- It’s 5 helai of daun mint (optional).
- You need 1 pieces of ikan tuna, beri garam dan lada hitam, masak di teflon.
- It’s of Dressing:.
- Prepare 1 buah of jeruk nipis, peras airnya.
- It’s sesuai selera of Lada hitam dan garam.
- Prepare sesuai selera of Minyak canola/olive/wijen.
I know how hard it is to follow a strict healthy diet regime every day and eat mindfully with all the distractions out there. Personally, I find that when I eat low carb and keto dishes with occasional comfort foods I never feel deprived. The tuna diet is a low-calorie, low-carb, high-protein diet that aids weight loss. In this diet, you will have to consume tuna fish two to three times a day, along with water.
Diet with Tuna Salad step by step
- Campurkan semua bahan jadi satu, aduk dan tes rasa. Salad siap dihidangkan dan dinikmati 😊.
You can eat tuna with other protein-rich, fiber-rich, low-calorie foods to keep your taste buds alive and protect the body from a drastic change. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. This tuna salad works great with a Mediterranean diet, or for those who are going low carb. I like to serve it on top of a kale salad, or as an open-faced sandwich on whole grain or pumpernickel toast.