Loukoumades. Loukoumades recipe (Greek donuts) – A traditional Greek delicacy. Loukoumades are little bite-sized fluffy sweet honey balls (the Greek version of donuts), which are deep fried to golden and crispy. Loukoumades. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Loukoumades is a typical Greek street food dessert, very popular both in and outside Greece. Today we are going to make a very traditional Turkish food dessert. Loukoumades is a very happy and festive dessert because it is usually made to. You can cook Loukoumades using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loukoumades
- You need 270 gr of tepung terigu pro.sedang.
- Prepare 250 ml of air.
- You need 20 gr of susu bubuk.
- You need 30 gr of gula pasir.
- Prepare 5 gr of ragi instan.
Fry loukoumades in very hot oil until golden brown, pushing them into the oil with a slotted spoon and transfer to a serving dish lined with kitchen paper for them to drain. Keep making more fritters in this. Honey dee serve classic Greek loukoumades on the streets of Melbourne. We serve varieties of delicious honey loukoumades in greater Geelong and Melbourne.
Loukoumades step by step
- Aduk semua bahan hingga tercampur rata.
- Diamkan 1 jam hingga mengembang.
- Masukkan piping bag,lalu gunting bagian bawah piping bag.
- Panaskan minyak, keluarkan adonan dari piping bag, putuskan adonan dengan gunting,masak dengan api kecil hingga semua sisi kecoklatan.
- Diamkan hingga sedikit dingin, sajikan dengan topping sesuai selera.
Loukoumades is the most famous Mediterranean dessert especially during holidays. Everyone's favorite sweet fritters, one round ball that is, usually, dunked in simple syrup. Try our Loukoumades (Greek donuts) recipe. This easy loukoumades recipe with greek honey is an easy fried donut recipe. Loukoumades are traditional Greek Honey Balls made with fried dough and sometimes called Greek donuts.