Loukoumades. Loukoumades recipe (Greek donuts) – A traditional Greek delicacy. Loukoumades are little bite-sized fluffy sweet honey balls (the Greek version of donuts), which are deep fried to golden and crispy. Loukoumades. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Loukoumades is a typical Greek street food dessert, very popular both in and outside Greece. Today we are going to make a very traditional Turkish food dessert. Loukoumades is a very happy and festive dessert because it is usually made to. You can cook Loukoumades using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loukoumades
- It’s 150 gr of terigu protein sedang.
- You need 10 gr of gula pasir.
- You need 1/2 sdt of ragi instan.
- You need 200 ml of susu cair hangat.
- It’s 1/4 sdt of garam.
- It’s 10 gr of margarin dicairkan (resep asli butter).
- You need 500 ml of minyak untuk menggoreng.
- You need of Topping.
- You need Secukupnya of Selai blueberry.
Fry loukoumades in very hot oil until golden brown, pushing them into the oil with a slotted spoon and transfer to a serving dish lined with kitchen paper for them to drain. Keep making more fritters in this. Honey dee serve classic Greek loukoumades on the streets of Melbourne. We serve varieties of delicious honey loukoumades in greater Geelong and Melbourne.
- Larutkan gula pasir, ragi instan dan susu hangat, diamkan selama 10 menit hingga berbuih..
- Tuangkan larutan susu kedalam tepung terigu sedikit demi sedikit, aduk rata. Tambahkan margarin cair, aduk rata, diamkan selama 20 menit..
- Masukkan adonan kedalam plastik segitiga, kemudian siapkan penggorengan..
- Semprotkan adonan diatas minyak panas, sambil digunting, goreng hingga matang kecoklatan..
- Kemudian tata dalam wadah saji, tambahkan selai blueberry, siap disajikan, selamat mencoba ya..
Loukoumades is the most famous Mediterranean dessert especially during holidays. Everyone's favorite sweet fritters, one round ball that is, usually, dunked in simple syrup. Try our Loukoumades (Greek donuts) recipe. This easy loukoumades recipe with greek honey is an easy fried donut recipe. Loukoumades are traditional Greek Honey Balls made with fried dough and sometimes called Greek donuts.