Loukoumades. Loukoumades recipe (Greek donuts) – A traditional Greek delicacy. Loukoumades are little bite-sized fluffy sweet honey balls (the Greek version of donuts), which are deep fried to golden and crispy. Loukoumades. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Loukoumades is a typical Greek street food dessert, very popular both in and outside Greece. Today we are going to make a very traditional Turkish food dessert. Loukoumades is a very happy and festive dessert because it is usually made to. You can cook Loukoumades using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loukoumades
- It’s of Bahan Loukoumades.
- It’s 300 gr of Tepung protein tinggi.
- You need 400 gr of uht vanila.
- Prepare 7 gr of ragi Instan.
- You need 5 gr of garam.
- It’s 20 gr of gula.
- It’s 20 gr of butter, lelehkan.
- It’s of Bahan Sirup :.
- You need 100 gr of Gula pasir.
- You need 80 ml of air.
Fry loukoumades in very hot oil until golden brown, pushing them into the oil with a slotted spoon and transfer to a serving dish lined with kitchen paper for them to drain. Keep making more fritters in this. Honey dee serve classic Greek loukoumades on the streets of Melbourne. We serve varieties of delicious honey loukoumades in greater Geelong and Melbourne.
Loukoumades step by step
- Hangatkan susu, campur dengan gula pasir dan ragi Instan, aduk rata. diamkan selama 10 menit..
- Tuang susu ke dalam wadah tepung terigu, aduk rata. tambahkan garam dan butter leleh. Aduk rata. diamkan lagi selama 20 menit.
- Masukkan pipingbag. Potong ujungnya agak besar..
- Panaskan minyak dengan api sedang. lalu langsung semprotkan sambil di potong kedalam minyak panas, goreng hingga kuning kecoklatan. Angkat. Sisihkan. Masak bahan sirup hingga gula larut. Celupkan Lukumades, aduk hingga tersalut rata. Angkat dan taburi dengan almond.
Loukoumades is the most famous Mediterranean dessert especially during holidays. Everyone's favorite sweet fritters, one round ball that is, usually, dunked in simple syrup. Try our Loukoumades (Greek donuts) recipe. This easy loukoumades recipe with greek honey is an easy fried donut recipe. Loukoumades are traditional Greek Honey Balls made with fried dough and sometimes called Greek donuts.