Dalgona Coffee Matcha Latte. This Dalgona Matcha Latte recipe is a sweet latte topped with whipped matcha foam – it's delicious and it looks gorgeous! Dalgona coffee recipes have recently taken the internet by storm, and inspired people to get creative with their at-home beverages. Dalgona is a popular Korean street candy similar to toffee or honeycomb but its Iced Coffee version is what has been trending across social media platforms.
It took me a few tries, but I'm excited to share the process with you and teach you how to make it! Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top. The combination of cold milk and bittersweet coffee is simply a match made in heaven. You can have Dalgona Coffee Matcha Latte using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dalgona Coffee Matcha Latte
- You need 1 sachet of Good Day Freeze.
- It’s 1 sachet of Chocolatos Matcha Latte.
- You need 2 sdm of Gula.
- Prepare of Susu Putih Cair.
- Prepare 1 sdm of SP (di tim dahulu, lalu bagi 2).
- You need of Es Batu.
And the best part is that you can make it without any special machines – all you need is some arm muscle and. This dalgona matcha is an easy and delicious whipped matcha latte drink that you can make at home! It's egg-free, dairy-free, paleo, and vegan-friendly. However, though I love coffee, I far prefer the lower caffeine content in matcha versus instant coffee!
Dalgona Coffee Matcha Latte step by step
- Tim SP lalu bagi jadi 2 bagian.
- Masukkan 1 sachet good day freeze, 1 sdm gula, 1/2 sdt SP, lalu mix menggunakan mixer hingga mengembang.
- Masukkan 1 sachet chocolatos matcha latte di wadah yg berbeda, 1 sdm gula, 1/2 sdt SP, lalu mix menggunakan mixer hingga mengembang.
- Siapkan 2 gelas, masukkan es batu dan susu putihnya, tuang cream good day freeze dan chocolatos matcha latte nya.
- Siap disajikan..biar lebih cantik untuk tampilan bisa di beri topping bubble candy, bubuk oreo, atau almond sesuai selera.
Matcha is a green tea powder, and dalgona. This Dalgona Matcha Latte recipe uses three simple ingredients to make a creamy and comforting drink with an ultra-fluffy texture you will instantly fall in love with. This drink is a spin-off on the ever-popular Dalgona Coffee, which replaces the coffee with whipped matcha foam – that is both. Dalgona Coffee is HUGE right now and for good reason- it is a easy to make and gorgeous alternative to a plain old cup of coffee. Typical Dalgona Matcha Latte recipes contain egg whites which is not vegan, so I chose to use aquafaba instead.